Friday, June 12, 2009

Tiffany

Cecilia K. said...
This did make me laugh! After a stressful week, it was well deserved. There are certain foods that might take away the sexiness in a woman when you see her eating it. A salad is considered woman food because it is not messy and it also helps with weight control. These are the restrictions society has placed on the genders and we live by them. Well I don't but many do. A man ordering a salad on a date would look strange to me. I eat like 3 men and love it! Food was made for ALL human beings to eat, and the day I put down a slab of ribs because my partner gives me the "eye" is the day I would have lost the very essence of me. It is our duty to defy norms and stereotypes set forth by society. Long live the women who know how to order REAL food when they go out to eat because they have REAL stomachs.
June 12, 2009 5:36 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment